The purpose of this e-zine is to equip, inform, and educate our readers on how to serve a multi-ethnic society in a multi-cultural world through the various venues of the body of Christ.
Our Target Audience
Our target audience is international in scope appealing to the leadership of the church; denominational leaders, lay leaders, clergy, worship leaders, missionaries, chaplains, and educators who are passionate about fulfilling the mandates of Christ (Acts 1:8; John 13:34-35) in their ethnically diverse community.
Scope of Articles
Articles will be solicited from theologians, sociologists, pastors, military chaplains, prison chaplains, educators, evangelist, missionaries, worship arts pastors and artists and para-church leaders on subjects pertaining to but not limited to:
- Book reviews
- Church planting
- Cross-cultural communication
- Cross-cultural conflict resolution
- Ethnic Updates: Insights about the values, norms, and beliefs of featured ethnic groups.
- Featured Ministries: churches, campus ministries, youth ministries military chaplaincy, and missions who are working in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural setting.
- Inter-racial dating & marriage
- Leading a multi-cultural leadership team/staff
- Multi-cultural leadership development
- News articles from around the world related to ethnic issues
- Racial reconciliation
- Social Justice
- Theological issues
- Transitioning and revitalizing from a mono-ethnic to a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural Church
- Urban Youth Ministry
- Worship Arts (musical genres, dance, musicianship, drama, etc)